Should I see a fertility specialist?​ [INFOGRAPHIC]

Posted on 28 February 2022

If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than a year (or six months if you’re over age 35), it’s best to see a fertility specialist who can help determine why you’re having difficulty and offer possible treatment options. Find out more about the various options below.

Published in Pregnancy

In the interest of our patients, in accordance with SA law and our commitment to expertise, Mediclinic cannot subscribe to the practice of online diagnosis. Please consult a medical professional for specific medical advice. If you have any major concerns, please see your doctor for an assessment. If you have any cause for concern, your GP will be able to direct you to the appropriate specialists.